- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new home to be built! Construction has not commenced, anticipate 7 months to build. Pick your colors and options to personalize your new home. Many built green features including triple pane windows. Popular Durand plan is an open concept! Kitchen features a pantry with island that overlooks the great room. Upstairs there is a bonus room, 1 full bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Dream master bedroom has a full ensuite bathroom, walk in closet with a balcony/deck that is right over top the rear attached garage. Enjoy morning coffee off your bedroom! Appliances will be stainless steel energy star rated. Large Double garage is rear attached and is 21x20 and landscaping in the front will be included in price. Size is based on applying RMS to blueprints. Pictures are of a similar unit, colors and layout may not be exactly as shown in pictures.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Thomas
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Summit Realty