- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Ideal Home for a Professional Couple or young family starting out. This Hamptons 1/2 duplex is located on a quiet street and features 2 Master Bedrooms each with their own 4pce ensuite. The main level boasts a spacious entertainment size Living Room featuring a gas fireplace, modern kitchen with a breakfast island and dining area where you can entertain guests. The lower level is awaiting your creative touches. A cement pad off the lane is ready for grade development. This is conveniently located near schools, shopping (Costco), playgrounds, walking paths and there is easy access tot eh Whitemud & Anthony Henday Drives. A beautiful home awaiting a new family!
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City