- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attractive spacious home in quiet crescent location! Great floor plan with abundant windows, nice sized rooms, two storey entry with open staircase and iron railings. 9ft ceilings, recessed lighting, living room with hardwood and fireplace, custom window treatments, upgraded fixtures and appliances. Separate laundry room with Bosch appliances. Nicely landscaped, large pie shaped lot with deck, pergola, childrens play structure and storage shed. Come see for yourself!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bernie Thauvette
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre