- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This amazing custom built 4 bedroom home with in-law suite has a fantastic floor plan! The space is open & very spacious with 9' ceilings & coffered ceiling features. No expense spared in the finishing details and yet allows for privacy and peace and quiet. A wonderful Home to raise a family in. The kitchen has a huge raised eating bar that family will gravitate towards to be near the action of the kitchen. Office & formal dinning room. There is no carpet! Solid hardwood floors gleam in immaculate condition. 2 laundry rooms, one upstairs & one in main floor mud room. Luxury Master Bedroom ensuite with glass double doors yet still allows the natural light to illuminate the bedroom. Granite throughout, 6"baseboards, pot light,s aggregate drive, raised solid wood cabinets, iron railing spindles to name a few upgrades. A Wide covered front and rear decks. Natural gas BBQ. Close to schools & the Anthony Henday! This truly is a wonderful deal at this price! Just move in...spotless.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Korey McIntosh
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate