- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright and modern in the highly sought after community of Rio Terrace! 1278sf bungalow has loads of living space inside and out, upstairs and down! Step in the front door to the main living room with a huge picture window looking out at your nicely landscaped front yard and the beautiful homes of your friendly neighbours. French doors open into the elegant dining room, with enough room for a buffet and the whole family for Christmas dinner! The kitchen features modern white cabinets with glass inserts for your showpiece dinnerware, a peninsula breakfast bar, and is open to another eating nook/home office area. 2 good size bedrooms upstairs with a full bath and 2pc ensuite. The basement is fully finished with 2 more bedrooms, 3pc bathroom and a living area large enough for a home theatre and play area. SW facing backyard & front were re-landscaped last summer complete with new retaining walls, fence, beautiful stone patio & gardens. Amazing destination community with top notch schools parks & ravine accessBrochure
Courtesy of Michael Speers
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty