- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Lynnwood bungalow is the one you have been waiting for! When you walk up, you will surely notice the NEW SIDEWALK and STAIRS which were done this past summer. The home also boasts NEWER SIDING, INSULATION AND WINDOWS (2014). The upper level features a bright living room, full washroom, and 3 bedrooms. The attic has R50 spray insulation (2012). The basement can also be accessed using the separate SIDE ENTRANCE. The basement is well done and it makes this home a sweet find. It has quality laminate flooring, 2 bedrooms, a SECOND KITCHEN, a second living room and a trendy 3 piece washroom. To top it all off, there is a single garage and BIG YARD. Close to Whitemud, shopping, good schools, and transit, this home has it all!