- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW, straight out of a DESIGN MAGAZINE! This BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED two storey with over 2550 square feet above grade offers QUALITY FINISHINGS throughout this like new home. As you enter the home you are greeted by the GORGEOUS RICH HARDWOOD FLOORS that flow through the main floor with its large den/office and open concept great room featuring a LUXURIOUS KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ COUNTER TOPS plenty of cabinets and a walk-through pantry. The dinning area leads to the LARGE RAISED DECK with VIEWS OF THE WALKING TRAIL AND POND. Enjoy the ambience of the STYLISH ELECTRIC FIREPLACE in the large family room. Upon entering the home from the OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE you'll be greeted by the good-sized mud room with BUILT-IN CABINETS for all your family's needs. Large Upper Floor offers a SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM with large 5-pc ensuite with heated floors and walk-in closet. Next to the master bedroom is an ample laundry room and two good-size kid’s bedrooms and a very comfortable bonus room with vaulted ceilings.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Scott Storry
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate