- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Beautiful Town home is a show stopper! Builder Marketed size is 1790 Sq Ft, you don't want to miss out on this one! This 2015 built Landmark home still looks brand new. From the ground level, you walk into the versatile “basement,” perfect for a home office/living room, & access to the double insulated drywalled garage. Upstairs is a gorgeous kitchen w/ granite counters, S/S appliances, eat-in island bar & a corner walk in pantry. The laundry rm, 2 pc bath & living room, beautifully floored w/ attractive vinyl Flooring completes the middle(main) floor (Ground Level). On the top floor are 3 bdrms, 4 pc bath, a den sized landing & a king-sized master w/ walk-in closet & 3 pc ensuite. Many additional features are great in this home: hot water on demand, low condo fees ($132.64/mo) that includes ext maintenance, lawn & snow care AND this unit is in a prime location, close to shopping, daycare's, schools and parks! This amazing unit is also pet and smoke free, though pets are welcome!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Danielle McGale
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire