- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Private Cul-de-sac Location close to all amenities. The owners of this home have started to create a nice open living room & kitchen with newer modern LG appliances. Since 2015 the furnace, HW, Electrical panel have been replaced and AC has been added. New Roof in 2017. 3 Bedrooms on the main level and a 4pce bath. The lower level features a 4th bedroom, and updated 3pce bath and a family room that awaits your creative talents, a utility room and exercise area as well. The large west facing backyard is ideal for your growing family and features a paving stone patio. Your vehicles will be cozy in the Double Detached, Oversized Garage. Close to schools, shopping & public transit with easy access to Downtown Edmonton.
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City