- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A one of a kind Champagne Home in the Woods with many upgrades at the time of building and this is an Original Owner home! 4 bedrooms up & 9’ ceilings in the basement. In addition there are New Shingles & New windows(triple glazed argon filled)both only 2 months old with full warranty & newer Hi efficiency Furnace & Air Conditioning. The flooring is Tile and Carpet & the Merit Kitchen has Granite counter tops & under mount sink. Upstairs in the en suite is a beautiful double jacuzzi, & the main floor, ceiling and some upper rooms have been freshly painted. The Fully Finished basement has a bedroom,rec room with a wet bar & a 4pc bath & 9’ ceilings and full size windows. All this on a Huge lot and in the centre of a cul-de-sac! This is a wonderful family home in a Great neighborhood and Close to schools, shopping and easy access to Henday . Quick possession possible.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Murray Glick
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence