- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WALKOUT BASEMENT WITH LAKE VIEW! Welcome to the Hamptons to this Beautiful 2180 Sq/Ft home. Imagine waking up and enjoying every meal with a view of green space. This fully upgraded home is the perfect place to entertain and relax. You are greeted with vaulted ceilings and large, elegant, tile as soon as you enter the home. Enter into the kitchen, here you have granite countertops, and a large open space to entertain in. The upstairs features your extra bonus space, plus your bedroom. Each room is oversized, with the master giving you the view you are looking for. Don’t miss your chance to see this home in person, as homes of this style don’t last long in the Hamptons.