- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One street away from "Ada BLVD" and still have the views and costs less money! Beautifully renovated raised bungalow on large corner lot facing Beverly Heights Community Centre and playground, as well as river and walking trails! This home features plenty of BIG windows, fully renovated both inside and outside, with 2 kitchens, main floor laundry, 2+2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and open concept design. Each bedroom can easily fit a king bed and furniture, big soaker tub on the main floor and an oversize shower in the basement. Bright home, plus a gorgeous white kitchen with white subway tile, stainless steel appliances, pot lights throughout an entire home has new electrical and plumbing. Need a 5th bedroom - yes there is space to have one. Bedroom windows meet bedroom code sizes. The yard has a nice garden section, and double garage. Beautiful street, beautiful neighborhood, beautiful place to call home! Nothing left to do but move in!
Courtesy of Mel Simmons
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite