- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate 3-bedroom, 2-story home in family friendly beautiful Rutherford. 1500 Sq. Ft + basement. 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor with wall to wall carpets. Open floor concept on the main floor with hardwood flooring, 9 ft. ceilings, main floor laundry, and high end appliances. Basement has a rec room (with laminate flooring), with a full bathroom, closet, and storage room. House is located in a quiet cul de sac, with 2 bedroom windows facing the cul de sac. 3.5 beautiful bathrooms. 3 schools within short walking distance; Superstore, Sobeys, Save-on-foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall pharmacy; registry, Alberta Health Services (for vaccinations, etc.), 2 medical clinics, veterinary services, dentists, eye clinic etc.- within walking distance. 2 large playgrounds nearby. Close to Anthony Henday Drive.