- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THE BEST BUY IN KENSINGTON is a Great family home close to schools and parks.This recently painted 1033 sq ft home has 4 bedrooms,newer kitchen cabinets,bathroom & original hardwood floors plus fully finished bsmt. Some newer windows and newer hot water tank.Large living room plus nice sized bsmt rec room & bedroom make this a great buy!French doors to a deck and private side yard in quite location with only neighbors behind you.Five appliances and all window coverings included in price.