- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the family orientated community of Summerside, featuring access to a private lake, tennis courts, basketball courts, sand beach, paddle boards, kayaking, ice skating & a beautiful park for those family picnics. Doesn`t get any better than this. This 1096 sq ft 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2 storey half duplex is located on a quiet street, with a well-designed open concept floor plan offering a spacious living room, gas fireplace, dining room, beautiful kitchen with an eat up bar & a 2 pc bath. Upstairs is the master bedroom with a walk in closet & a 3 pc ensuite along with 2 additional bedrooms and a 4 pc bath. The basement is finished with a nice sized family room, 4th bedroom and washer/dryer. Step out the back door and you’ll find a good-sized south-facing deck to kick back and relax on those warm summer nights. Storage will not be an issue as this home has a double detached garage featuring pull down stairs to access ample attic space for the bike’s, seasonal items etc. Bonus – no condo fees.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Doug Donnelly
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate