- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent unit for a quiet downtown lifestyle! The Vahalla is 2 blocks to Grandin LRT station. There is excellent value in the 1082 sf, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. The master bedroom has an additional flex area which could be used as an office, dressing area, or reading corner. Perfect unit to have a roommate offset your costs as there is a concrete wall between the 2 bedrooms. Spacious sized bedrooms, LR and DR. This property has SECURITY system, on site manager, gym, pool, social room, billiards room, common patio overlooking the river valley, bike storage and underground parking. Pets are permitted with board approval. Walk score of 82. This building is close to all amenities, shopping, transit and recreation. 10 min LRT commute to the UofA. Renovated kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, freshly painted ready for your immediate possession. Free same floor laundry across the hall. Condo fees includes ALL utilities and ALL amenities. Well managed building. Turnkey unit ready for immediate possession. Shows 10++Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Melody Kilbank
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate