- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MOVE IN FOR THE HOLIDAYS! This ALMA model duplex built by BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL is full of upgrades and has a west facing backyard that backs onto a green belt and walkway leading directly to the lake and all other exclusive Summerside amenities. Open concept floor plan is perfect for entertaining w. a beautiful island kitchen w. full height cabinets, white quartz countertops, mosaic tile backsplash and pantry. Dining and great room are lit with natural sunlight from wide windows and patio doors. The main floor features wide-plank wire-brushed hardwood throughout and includes ceramic tiles in the front entry,bathrooms and laundry room. Upstairs boasts 3 great sized bedrooms, including master with spacious ensuite and large walk-in closet, plus a full main bath and convenient second floor laundry room. This home includes premium siding, upgraded faucets, soffit outlet, central vac rough-in, gas line to BBQ, 5 appliances, and front landscaping. Please note that the photos are not of the actual unit.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Geri Zimmel
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty