- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You’ve worked hard, you’ve been patient, you’ve not willing to compromise. Now your opportunity is here to live in the best part of Edmonton’s #1 most livability community: Glenora. Just a couple of blocks from the river, you’ll love taking those evening strolls. This incredible home has a jaw dropping curb appeal that has won it Edmonton’s neighborhoods in bloom. Sit back on your front veranda and soak it all in. Inside the house everything is grand. Large living room, great kitchen, specious study on the main floor, 4 bedrooms and a sun room upstairs, and a huge space downstairs to enjoy. In the back yard there’s a huge space for the family and a killer multi level deck for entertaining. This is it, a chance to get a dream home in a dream location for a price that actually works. Come take a look before it’s too late!