- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Must See! Welcome to this BRAND NEW 2262 sqft 2 story home in Ritchie located in the heart of one of Edmonton's most desirable neighbourhoods. It is minutes from Whyte Ave and the Mill creek river valley. As you enter you are greeted with amazing natural light, open floor plan, hardwood, and a warm/welcoming energy. The home offers so many attractive feature — main floor and 2nd floor are 9’ ceiling with all 8’ height doors, a luxurious open kitchen comes with high quality stainless appliances, Granite counter-tops. The second floor has 4 very good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with a large en-suite and generous walk-in closet. The over-sized double detached garage offers lots of space, and extra parking space beside double garage for guests. The basement is rough in and ready to be finished for legal suite with separate side entrance door.
Courtesy of Yang Zhao
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited