- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Incredible affordable home in Lake Summerside, this beautiful Mosaic is 1/2 a block from Michael Strembitsky School. It comes with a cute fenced front yard and double attached garage (NOT TANDEM) Inside this perfect starter family home you will find a large kitchen with plenty of counters and cupboards open concept for entertaining on the main floor. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, the master is spacious with a walk in closet and en-suite with large walk in shower. The entire condo has a lovely neutral paint color, nice carpets upstairs and laminate and Tile in the rest of the house. Location, Price and style this home has everything you need. This Home is clean, well taken care of and shows well.
Courtesy of Jodi Dahl
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City