- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location! Location! Investor alert! Large family needed for this spacious family home. You will find 4 bedrooms up, 2 on the main floor and 4 in the basement. On the main floor there is a kitchen with big dining area, large family room and 4 pcs bathroom. Upgrades include some new windows, new sewer line and new furnace. You will enjoy large, west facing 726 m2 yard with fire pit and fruit trees. Desirable RF3 zoning. Basement has separate entrance, 4 bedrooms, washroom, kitchen and laundry area. Excellent location, walking distance to NAIT, Royal Alex Hospital, Kingsway and LRT station.
Courtesy of Kasia Rudolf
Brokerage: Century 21 Urban Realty