- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to prestigious Glenora. With over 1900 sqft on 3 levels, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom infill home offers top notch finishings. The open concept greets you with 9 ft. ceilings & euro tile in the entryway. Wide plank flooring spans the rest of the main floor. The bright kitchen is out of a magazine with gorgeous white cabinets, hexagon white Carrera marble backsplash, oversized eat in island with waterfall quartz counter tops and upgraded stainless appliances. A dining area, mud room and half bath finish off the main floor. Upstairs the gorgeous master has vaulted ceilings ,built in cabinetry, and a spa like ensuite. Here you’ll also find 2 more spacious bedrooms and convenient laundry area. The bonus room with entrance to your rooftop patio are found on the 3rd floor and are the perfect spot for entertaining. The finished basement includes a 4th bedroom, full bath, and rec area. This home is not to be missed. Visit realtors website for more details and photos.Brochure
Courtesy of Moe Charara
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty