- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING SUMMERSIDE HALF-DUPLEX WITH NO CONDO FEES AND NO HOUSES BEHIND! BACKING ONTO THE COMMUNITY PARK! This home is fully finished on all 3 levels. The open concept main floor boasts gorgeous hardwood flooring, a bright, airy living room with electric fireplace, spacious dining area, large kitchen with loads of cabinets, pull-out storage racks, granite counter tops, under-counter lighting and stainless steel appliances and is complete with a 2 piece powder room and main floor laundry. Upstairs you'll find the master suite with walk-in closet (built-in closet organizer), full 4 piece en-suite, 2 more sizable bedrooms with over-sized closets, another full 4 piece bath and a bonus room...the perfect hideaway for an afternoon nap. Additional features include the huge family room in the basement, granite counter-tops in bathrooms, low maintenance landscaping, 2 tiered rear deck, back yard water fountain, central vac, double attached/insulated garage and an extra long driveway.IMMEDIATE POSSESSION AVAILABLEBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wally Fakhreddine
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate