- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A Fabulous Neighbourhood, with Excellent Curb Appeal & Large yard makes this well cared for almost 1,200 sqft. Bungalow A Great find! Located on a quiet Tree Lined street, this 3 bedroom Bungalow has Original Hardwood Floors in the living, Dining, Hall and Master Bedroom. Upgrades include New Furnace (2013), Hot water tank (2016), 100 AMP Service, Garage door, Built-in Vacuum System, New Windows in the Living room & Master bedroom, PLUS A NEW SEWER LINE! Fully Fenced & Tastefully Landscaped with a Brick Patio & Fire Pit makes this Back Yard great for entertaining. A Side Entrance to the home makes this the perfect home for a growing family with teenagers, Basement includes: Family Room, Office, Bedroom, Tons of Storage & 3Pc bath. (frontage 50' rear 68' sides 105' pie shaped lot).Brochure
Courtesy of Michelle Zenon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate