- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT AND AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR THESE SIDE BY SIDE DUPLEXES. LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH A 2 PIECE BATH ON THE MAIN FLOOR. FENCED IN BACKYARD & PARKING PAD FOR 2 VEHICLES. EACH DUPLEX IS PRESENTLY RENTED AND TENANTS HAVE A DESIRE TO CONTINUE LIVING AT THESE PROPERTIES. LOCATED IN THE LONDONDERRY AREA AND CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES SUCH AS LONDONDERRY MALL, LONDONDERRY POOL MANY SCHOOLS AND PARKS.
Courtesy of Stephen Segal
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence