- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Class with distinction in Glenora. Featuring a unique front veranda, the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee. Continue inside and relish in the natural light that beams through. Warm and neutral colors await your decorating touch.Beautiful hardwood can be found throughout the main floor. Enjoy a movie in your cozy living room with fireplace or entertain in the formal dining room. This amazing chef inspired kitchen with white custom cabinets and granite counters is sure to impress. Continue through to find an office space and 2pc bath to complete the main. Upstair has 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom features a walk-in closet, ensuite with a claw tub, no-door shower, heated tile,2 sinks and vanity with granite counter tops. A third bedroom, bathroom, family room, recreation room and laundry facilities completes the downstairs. Backyard oasis is yours, featuring a "eco" deck,BBQ gas line, and fire pit perfect for entertaining. The upgraded heated garage is every mechanics dream, you'll love it!