- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A great place for all ages and demographics with the LRT at your doorstep, South Edmonton Commons and Southgate Mall minutes away. Safeway, Century Park Medical and retail are steps away from your doorstep along with recreational parks and bike paths. Your ideal contemporary kitchen showcases granite countertops and stone flooring, KitchenAid Architect Series appliances, including a gas cooktop. Collezioni cabinetry with soft-touch closures. Glamorous master bathrooms with marble floors, showers and floating vanities. SELLER IS OFFERING $5000 FLOORING ALLOWANCE.Brochure
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network