- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW! Take a look at this house: New, landscaped, fenced, fully finished basement, 4 bedrooms up, one more down. Rec room with bar, fireplace, 9' ceilings, A/C and a big deck! This house has all that and more! The main floor features 9' ceilings, an office and an open kitchen complete with granite counters, SS appliances and the chimney style hood fan. The fireplace is the focal point of the living space with the floor to ceiling tile surround and built in shelves. The wow features continue upstairs with the open loft space, iron spindle railing and the vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom. You also get 3 more bedrooms each with the signature shelving built in, an upper floor laundry room and a large main bath. The basement is fully finished with an awesome rec room, full bathroom, workout room and one more bedroom. The backyard is landscaped and features a two level deck and storage shed. Relocation Company will pay a $5,000 closing incentive to buyers who take possession before Jan 31, 2018.
Courtesy of Craig Watson
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City