- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new GLENORA infill home with a Contemporary design. The front foyer welcomes you with porcelain tile flooring, engineered hand scraped wood flooring flows throughout the rest of open concept layout. The living room boasts a picture window and a gas fireplace with sleek limestone surround. The impressive kitchen holds ceiling height custom maple cabinetry, eat up island, quartz countertops, 5 stainless steel appliances, & spacious dining area. The stairway features open risers and a glass wall. The upper level offers a main 4 pc bath, 3 bedrooms including master with 5pc ensuite and custom walk in closet & laundry. The basement is fully developed with large windows, 4th bedroom, & 3pc bath. The backyard holds a maintenance free deck and double detached garage. Additional features include, full landscaping, fencing, stamped concrete walkways & porch, 5.1 surround sound on main level & basement, & A/C . Located on a mature tree lined street, close to trails, parks, public transit and all amenities.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Pino
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite