- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Only $134,900 for a fantastic, renovated, 2 bedroom condo, with heated underground parking, in a concrete building, with a private balcony. New kitchen and bathroom updates, with new cabinetry, counter tops, fixtures, new gorgeous laminate flooring, and neutral paint. light toned ceramic tile through all traffic areas. Large master bedroom with generous closet space, and a great second bedroom as well. The large storage room inside the suite, is a welcome touch. Good access to Nait, Concordia, GMCC, and the UofA, with public transportation only steps away from the door. The concrete construction makes for a very quiet suite, and the heated parkade is a welcome bonus for our Edmonton winters, rare in this price range. Passenger elevator equipped, this may be one of the finest values in a 2 bedroom condo in the area.
Courtesy of Chris Blower
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd