- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
So many reasons to buy this home! Excellent family neighbourhood with many new homes being built! HUGE CORNET LOT with only 1 sidewalk ( EXCELLENT REDEVELOPMENT SIZE/ BUILD your DREAM HOME ). This bungalow has a bright living room with upgraded LAMINATE flooring ( original hardwood under the laminate) and updated living room window. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor + 1 in the basement ( with den ). One bedroom can be a dining room if you add French doors. The 2 full bathrooms have been upgraded few years ago. High grade carpet has been installed on the main floor and basement when it was upgraded . the basement is surprisingly bright and spacious for a home this size. Take note of the windows size in the basement. Close to schools, parks and playgrounds. Minutes to WEM and downtown YEG. Transit nearby. Are you ready to be pleasantly surprised? Move in before December!
Courtesy of Loida Lumanlan
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City