- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Extensively renovated & freshly painted from top to bottom, this 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome is a perfect place to call home! Front entrance equipped w/ new exterior door & porcelain tile. Check out the amazing urban kitchen w/ modern white cabinets, soft close drawers, quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash & stainless steel appliances! Beautiful laminate flooring installed throughout both the main & upper level. Renovated half bath off the kitchen as you head downstairs. Living room offers plenty of space & natural light through the newer patio doors & windows! Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, 4pc bath with NEW vanity, vinyl tile floor, light fixture, toilet, tub, tile tub surround & fixtures. Basement is set up for laundry & provides ample storage space. Newer furnace, vinyl windows, well managed complex. Don’t miss this find!
Courtesy of Jordan Seitz
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite