- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NEW PRICE! Incredible value in Windermere North for a DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE property! PRIVATE SETTING with no neighbours behind you! Immaculate original owner home! 1396 sq/ft per RMS and 1515 sq/ft per City record. This layout features DUAL MASTER BEDROOMS (2 ensuite bathrooms!). Beautiful hardwood and ceramic tile flooring on main level. Open concept kitchen/living/dining area with cozy gas fireplace. Kitchen has walk-through pantry leading to the double attached garage. Upper level has bonus/flex room, and 2 master bedrooms, both with 4-piece ensuite bathrooms! Convenient upstairs laundry as well! Basement is unspoiled with an efficient layout should you choose to develop. Yard is fully fenced and landscaped with a nice deck, patio area, and BBQ gas hookup! Gorgeous low maintenance landscaping with no neighbours behind you! Come and see why everyone wants to live in Windermere! NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD PUBLIC & CATHOLIC SCHOOLS will drive the long term demand for this neighbourhood! Come check it out!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Adam Dirksen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre