- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Upgraded Craftsman Bungalow in Old Strathcona! - Situated on a quiet street immediately beside Strathcona Park. - Perfect for young or mature professionals with excellent taste and who understand the value of location. - Lovingly maintained with a modern kitchen (including stainless steel appliances) yet so much character preserved throughout the house with hardwood floors, original stained fir baseboards and trim, fireplace mantel and built-ins, clawfoot tub, and exposed brick in the basement. - Windows are newer and electrical and plumbing have been updated. The oversized single garage offers good storage and there is plenty of on-street parking as well. - The setting is gorgeous with mature trees, a low-maintenance tiled stone backyard, next to a park, and just a few minutes walk to the river valley or the shops and restaurants of Whyte Ave. - Come see this gorgeous home for yourself and you will fall in love!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nathan Mol
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate