- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 bedroom, 2 Full bath Air Conditioned third floor unit, TWO Parking stalls, one heated underground parking with a secure storage room, and one surface parking stall included. Open plan Living/Dining room has gleaming upgraded hardwood floors and patio door leading to the large balcony. Kitchen features granite countertops, new tile backsplash and newer appliances included. Master bedroom has a 4 piece en suite, granite countertops and upgraded tile in the bathrooms. In-suite laundry/storage room. Pride of ownership throughout, shows great! Close to public transit, shopping and schools, very handy location in Southwest Edmonton with Quick access to QE2 and Anthony Henday, and tons of shopping and future hospital within walking distance!