- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautifully maintained and recently renovated 2-storey home located in the Fountain Lake. Conveniently located near Whitemud Drive and 34st, and just minutes from the Anthony Henday and17th street! Over 3300 sq ft of living space featuring a large master bedroom and en-suite with jacuzzi and separate shower. Upper floor also includes 3 more sizable bedrooms as well as a full bathroom with tub/shower and 2 sinks. The main floor features a beautiful mix of maple hardwood and granite tile flooring and includes laundry room, full bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and large den with French doors. Kitchen includes granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances! Back door opens to a large backyard and a fantastically kept deck and patio area. Fully developed basement includes 1 bedroom and full bathroom, as well as large recreation area with wet bar.Brochure
Courtesy of Deborah Schindel
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network