- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Brookfield built home is located in the prestigious community of The Orchards. With over 1600 sq ftt, the great room is cozy with an electric fireplace, and the kitchen includes full height oak cabinets with modern hardware, all appliances, granite countertops, and 9 ft island. The dining area is located in the back, next to the separate mudroom and laundry room with washer/dryer included. Hardwood and tile upgrade. The Master bedroom has an en-suite, and a walk in closet! Two additional bedrooms, full bath, and linen closet complete the upper floor. Other features include the front landscaping, a 20X20 parking pad with an electrical pedestal, central vac rough in, and gas line to BBQ rough in. Conveniently close to schools, Anthony Henday, and South Edmonton Common. An exclusive 8.4 acre Residents’ Association recreational park with future 12,000 sq ft facility bldg w/meeting rooms + 135 person banquet hall along w/ a spray park, tennis courts, ice skating rink, and more. WELCOME HOME!
Courtesy of Daniel Smith
Brokerage: Exp Realty