- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NOW SELLING, a GREAT BUY, in an AWESOME COMPLEX on a BEAUTIFUL LAKE, LOOK NO FURTHER. At this price, you can Move In or Upgrade it to Your Personal taste. Out the Front Door, you have Sobey's, Restaurants, Hair Salon, Library, etc. Out the Back Door, you have Beautiful & One of a Kind Lake Beaumaris. Sit and relax on the shore or enjoy a walk around the Lake. A Beautiful Paved Trail with lots of benches surround the lake. This IDEALLY SITUATED Well Cared for complex is LOADED up with AMENITIES: HEATED PARKING, Car Wash Bay, Entertainment Room Overlooking the Lake (your guests will be impressed), Lounge for Cards/Coffee, Pool & Hot Tub, 3 Elevators, 4 Guest Suites & much more. It's a Friendly Complex with Lots of Social Activity if you choose. This Condo is not too big & not too small, an Open & Bright Kitchen with lots of Cupboards and Counter Space, 1 large Bedrm & a Den, 2 Baths (3 piece & 4 piece), Fireplace & In-Suite Laundry. It's a great lifestyle. Why not, make it yours?
Courtesy of Brenda Haig
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited