- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2 storey in Wild Rose boasts 2131sqft, 4+1bdrms, 4 baths, dbl att gar & fully finished basement. This gorgeous home offers spacious entry, formal living room with large windows letting the natural sunlight pour in. Adjacent is the dining room perfect for entertaining, leading to the large kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinetry, corner pantry & a cozy breakfast nook overlooking the backyard. On this level you will also find the large family room with corner fireplace, den, laundry & 2 pce bath. Upstairs is the spacious master w/ensuite, 3 additional bdrms & full bath. Fully Finished basement has large recreation space to suit all your needs, bedroom, full bath & tons of storage! Double attached garage, deck & large yard complete this beautiful home. Welcome home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mani Bagga
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate