- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GLENORA NEW BUILD! **NOT YOUR AVERAGE INFILL** This stunning modern home features a layout which provides wonderful natural light and privacy. Open concept main floor of the home is bright and inviting highlighted by hardwood floors,kitchen complete with granite, custom cabinets, tile backsplash and highend appliances. Main floor den provides a separate flex area and privacy. The upper level contains 2 large bedrooms each with private ensuite bathrooms with heated tile floors, and large walkin closets, generous laundry room completes this level. The lower level of this home does not disappoint. Features a 3rd bedroom, with ensuite and large closet space, Large recreation/family room and separate powder room. South facing private backyard features a aggregate patio and is professionally landscaped. The double detached heated garage is an extension of the top notch finishes, epoxy floors, high ceilings and built in cabinets are all included in this custom home. The list of features is extensive!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Janice Kosak
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty