- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LIVE AND LOVE LIVING IN THE HEART OF OLIVER. 2 HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS! This FANTASTIC Home is moments to the New Ice District and steps to Jasper Avenue. 1043 Sq Ft Condo is Located in a SOLID Well BUILT Quiet Condo. Two Bedrooms, 2 FULL bathrooms. Luxury Living at its' finest. Entrance leads you in to the main living space. Beautiful Maple kitchen, open island, granite counters and spacious pantry with Extra Shelving. Stainless Steel Appliances. Open New YORK feel with exposed Brick Wall. West exposure STREAMS in natural light through the bank of Windows, BAY WINDOWS for extra depth. Living room is a great size adjacent to the dining room. Master suite has double closet and 3 piece ensuite. Second bedroom is perfect for a home office. Large covered balcony is private -- tree canopy adds to the warmth. UPGRADED LIGHTING, EXTREMELY CLEAN,Rounded corners, California Knock Down Ceiling, Hardwood Flooring, AC. DETAILS MAKE THIS SPECIAL. Shows exceptionally well. Great Neighbours.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Teresa Mardon
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate