- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright & Spacious , This open concept, top floor, 3 big bedrooms and 2 bath is located in an Adult-only Building with an elevator. There is a welcoming feel the moment you enter this spacious 1260 SF'' home. Plenty of natural light in the living space. The large west facing balcony is a great place to relax in the summer. There is a huge in-suite storage room & spacious linen closet. good size kitchen with lot's of cabinets. very clean, close to all amenities, shopping, transit, hospital, park and school is just across the street. Don't miss this great opportunity!
Courtesy of Harpreet Gill
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris