- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Cool, calm and relaxed with a classic edge, this functional home is enveloped in light and comfort. This 3bdrm/2.5 bath Landmark built home with single attached garage is truly well kept, featuring a monochromatic vibe that starts with the espresso stained hardwood throughout the main floor, stained maple cabinets, granite countertops with black appliances to match, corner pantry, island with overhang for stools and opens to the spacious living and dining room on the main floor. The second story floorplan incorporates a large master suite with 3 piece ensuite, 2 nice sized bdrms, a main bathroom and laundry. Not to mention the low maintenance landscaping, deck and fully fenced yard. Situated in a friendly community close to shopping, amenities, schools and Anthony Henday providing all the elements for comfort and easy care living.