- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why pay rent when you could easily afford this 1Br 1Ba Condo Unit in Illuminada II. Ideal for a professional or student who wants to live in one of Edmonton's most walkable neighborhoods. Modern styling in the gourmet kitchen featuring dark wood cabinetry, eating bar & stainless steel appliances. The living room features a cozy gas firepalce. Professionals working downtown can easily walk to work & students have easy accessability to NAIT, Grant MacEwan, & the UA. Close to many of Edmonton's trendy restaurants, the ICE District, and great shopping. The underground parking stall is titled & included in this sale.
Courtesy of Lorraine Mah
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City