- Building Type:
- Detached Condo
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED BUNGALOW with a WALKOUT BASEMENT...BACKING the POND! This is an incredibly gorgeous home overlooking the water and green space that comes with over 2500 sqft of rich living space. The pride in this is absolutely evident the moment you walk through the door. From the flooring to the lighting, to the incredibly warm master bedroom or even warmer hot tub overlooking the lake from your covered deck...this home absolutely complete. Located at the end in an quiet adult community where your neighbours are your friends who keep an eye out for you. This home is about easy living where the energy within the home and the views of the pond and the green space take your breath away. There's a covered deck and an upper deck and both offer an amazing space to enjoy family and friends or to just relax, enjoy and take it all in. This home is a tremendous value, it's absolutely worth a look, and it's the home you deserve.Brochure
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)