- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Tremendous opportunity to call this fully finished family home yours! Located in the desirable, family-friendly neighbourhood of Cumberland backing onto Cumberland Park with walking trails & steps to a lake you'll find this lovely 2 story home that offers 1700+ sq.ft with 3 bedrooms + den/office, 3.5 baths, & a finished basement. A spacious open main floor plan offers hardwood floors, soaring vaulted ceilings, open kitchen with stainless appliances. Large, open dining area. Great room boasts a fireplace surrounded by picture windows & a custom river rock tile surround. Custom lighting throughout. The living area upstairs offers 3 spacious bedrooms & a 4 pce main bath. The master bedroom boasts a 4 pce ensuite that features unique handmade woodgrain countertops & stone sink vanity. The basement features beautiful wood finishing with a living/rec room, den/office, built-in bar & a gorgeous 3 pce bath. The yard features a tiered deck with built-in hot tub. Close to all amenities & the Anthony HendayVirtual Tour
Courtesy of Conrad Bitangcol
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals