- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
1400 Sqft, 4 BEDROOM, 4 BATHROOMS, FINISHED BASEMENT and a DOUBLE GARAGE! This 2 Storey in Tamarack offers a formal living space with laminate flooring and a large south facing picture window, stunning kitchen/dining room with tile throughout, S/S appliances, granite counters and a huge island. Upstairs comes complete with 2 bedrooms, 4pc bathroom plus a large master suite with a walk in closet and 3pc ensuite. The basement provides a cozy rec room, 4pc bathroom and a 4th bedroom. Just one block from Blair McPherson K-9 School. A short distances to the amazing Meadows Rec. Center. Quick access to the Whitemud and Anthony Henday. Amazing shopping within walking distances from your front door for groceries at Superstore, home reno's at Home Depo, morning coffee at Starbucks, dinner at Montana’s, workout's at Goodlife Fitness and the list goes on…