- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Tranquil, Serene, Natural, these are all words that pop into your head as you gaze at the Blackmud Creek Ravine out of the abundance of windows in this spectacular condo in the Callaghan Ravines. offering over 1200 sqft of living space inside this condo is well laid out with 2 bedrooms as well as a den. The large master bedroom is complete with a good sized ensuite that includes a standup shower as well as a tub/shower combo and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom is at the opposite end of the condo with the second bathroom located right across the hall. The open concept kitchen/living/dining space is large and bright with amazing views of the ravine and direct access to you huge covered deck. The large den and a huge laundry/storage room complete this stunning condo.
Courtesy of Michael Draper
Brokerage: Maxwell Progressive