- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ATTENTION ALL HANDY PERSONS: With some renovation, this property will shine up like a New Penny. Over 1515 sq ft on the top two levels. This Two Storey home is completely developed. Main floor living area & adjoining dining room. Eat- in kitchen and Main Level Master Bedroom. Upstairs are two more bedrooms with balconies. Basement is fully developed with Separate entrance direct from the exterior back of the home. Currently used as a separate living quarters for the family it features living room, cooking area and bedroom. Property is located on a 10m x 40m lot. Front exposure is South. Property requires: paint & flooring and updates to the kitchen and bathrooms. Excellent opportunity to build instant equity. Priced at Appraised ValueBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Teresa Mardon
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate