- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
800 sq ft unit with 2 Bed and 2 Bath in a 5 storey Concrete and Steel Modern Condo, located in the Southwest part of Edmonton within the Windermere Neighbourhood. This unit has: 9ft ceiling, In-floor radiant heating -Granite counter tops, soft closing cabinets and kitchen peninsula and 6 piece appliances -Extra Large Balcony -Titled underground parking stall and a ~50 sq ft storage unit. The building is security monitored outside and inside with camera, as well as on site management, and located across the street from the Police station. The building back connects to a park like walking trail with pond view. City Operated bus stops right in front of the building. 5 mins to Anthony Henday, School, Daycare, Grocery stores, Restaurant & bars, Walmart, Home depot, Banks, Medical clinics, Movie Theater, Golf Course, and Windermere Currents Shopping Center.Brochure
Courtesy of Som Sitthammavong
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network